Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Senior Year title page.

Since Tyler graduated 6 months ago, I really need to get moving on his Senior year album. I really don't like scrapping school pages. However, the mom in me feels the need to do it. I think I get bored with the same color combinations.

I used a sketch I found on Pinterest from myscrapsandmore.com for inspiration.


I went through my scrap bin and grabbed the first 4 pieces of pattern paper that I liked. I really tried not to put to much thought into paper selection. Title is cut from Cricut Library Fonts cartridge (current fave).


To keep the page quick. I didn't stitch the twine around, just ran it corner to corner. The blue cardstock circle I traced out of a bowl, left the trace lines for added interest. Then used a stamp for the faux stitching around the picture.

Somehow I have to whip up a handmade journal by mid-weak. Pretty excited to donate it for a silent auction item for a St. Judes fundraiser. It always feels so good to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment