Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Still Around

Hello faithful blog followers,  A quick note saying sorry I haven't had a post in the last few days.  I am nearly finished preparing the projects for June's workshop.  It seems these days, we have been running to Baseball games and band concerts nearly every night of the week.  Spring time is always the busiest time of year for us.

Now, it is 1:22 am and I really do not want to go to bed.   Simply because when I wake up, my son will be 16! YIKES!!!  In my mind the new day hasn't started until I sleep, so he is still 15.   HaHa!   I only bought 15 balloons too.  I am going to number them all, then hang a sign that says "Sorry, I am just not ready for 16, so you only get 15 balloons.  Actually the ones I bought only come 15 to a pack and I was to cheap to buy 2 packages for 1 balloon.  So, I had to get a little creative as to why he was shorted one balloon, you know in case at 16 he is concerned about that sort of thing. 

Anyways blog friends, I should really head off to bed, have a wonderful day :).

No comments:

Post a Comment