Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

A very productive day

We had a very productive today in the Highland house today.   Emily and her friend spent a good part of the day working on a display board about Slave Trade for a school project.   I have been thinking a lot lately about how I don't seem to photograph the little details of our day to day lives anymore.  These are the things that make up who we are. 


Emily's hands the way they are, this day, this moment in time.  

I managed to revamp my crafty corner, and finish putting together 40 cards I had leftover from various home party projects.   Woo Hoo!  Granted I started them Friday evening and all the pieces were cut.  All I had to do was stamp and assemble. 



But wait there's more!  After everyone headed to bed, the insomniac in me made a pot of coffee and finished the page I posted a couple days ago.  You know, the "thought process" one. 


I added some flowers stamped with the Hooray Bouquet set, lace trim and the "Ivy" name block.  I really didn't know what else to add and didn't have any "carrots" laying around to go with the story.  

 
How's this for a carrot top? Hijacked this picture from facebook today of Hazel.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment