Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Oh how I wish......

Every time I pull out older pictures of  Tyler and Emily, I really wish they were small again.  Gone are the days that they do crazy things like this.  They are entertaining in a different way as teenagers, like always needing new shoes for various sports, bringing all their friends over to raid the refrigerator, and sulking when they have to clean their room. 

I think I used a sketch for inspiration, but can't seem to locate it.  So if it's yours, let me know and I will give your proper credit. 

Supplies used - all CTMH unless indicated otherwise
 Victory Paper, Hexagon Quikutz die, SU embossing folder, AP cartridge for photo corners, unknown brand floss and alphabet stickers.

Since the Nieces and Nephews are producing offspring, we have these little munchkins to entertain us with their silly antics. 


It appears that Roman has a little obsession with his belly button.  


His facial expressions remind me so much of his dad when he was this age.  I am secretly hoping he is just as mischievous too!  Like the time he clipped the frogs on the clothesline so they would stop hopping away :)

1 comment: