Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Florentine Cards

It always amazes me how much you can do with just one little stamp set and 3 - 4 ink colors.  I have a tendency to get overwhelmed with options.  To counteract this, I like to pull out 1 stamp set, 1 set of papers and 3-4 coordinating ink colors and see what I come up with.  If I feel like the project needs a little extra umph, then I turn to the Cricut or Cuttlebug for some embossing or die cut pieces.








I really like the Florentine papers for cards.  This is the first I had played with this paper line and am quite pleased with the results. 

Other supplies used - A garden stamp set, Twilight, Cocoa, Olive, and Creme Brulee ink.  Various copics, Pearl Opaques, Flutter Paper Shapes, Misc. Ribbon and Floss.  Cuttlebug / Embossing Folders / Border die, Circle Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment