Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's Blog Candy Time!

Welcome to February! The new Spring / Summer 2012 Close To My Heart idea book is live today! To celebrate the new wonderful products and 31 days of blogging I would like to give someone $31 in new products!

All you have to do is comment on my blog posts. For every comment you leave during the month of February, you will get one entry in my drawing bag. On March 1st, I will draw one lucky winner. The winner will get to pick out $31 in free products from the new book!

On that note, here are some more examples with the February SOTM set. These were copied from the examples in the book, only I switched up the paper to both Pemberley and Florentine just to mix it up a bit. All of the boxes and pieces were cut from the AP cartridge.





Have a happy February!

4 comments:

  1. I just love the, "You've touched so many lives" one. I could see using a set like that all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came upon your site thru H2H--wish I would have found it earlier! I'm a follower of yours now! Love all these AP creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to have you following along Karen! It is a very versatile set Nicole, could be used for a lot of projects. I must tell you, I get excited every time I see you have a blog update! You are my blogging icon :).

    ReplyDelete