Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

It is 3am........

Why oh why do I start creating at 11:00 pm? I should know better. It seems my creative juices always flow better in the middle of the night.

I did manage to finish up the layout inspired by a sketch from My Little Sketchbook. I recently discovered this blog and am loving her sketches. The blog is over on my reading list to the left. I am looking forward to starting the latest sketch posted. After I sleep of course.

Here is the sketch:

My take:

For the background I used a piece of pattern paper by American Crafts I have had in my stash for a while. The banner and border are cut from the AP cartridge, then stamped with one of the pennant stamps that come with the Elemental WOTG kit.

The saying is from the Take A Picture (C1440) set. Notice the ink stains, that means it is well loved. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment