Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Creative Scrappers Challenge #191

When it comes to creating a page, I like to push myself out of my normal comfort zone. This is when I turn to challenges. I especially like sketch challenges. The sketches over at the Creative Scrappers blog do just that. They always make me think outside the box.

Here is my take on sketch #191. You can find the blog in my blogroll over on the Left.


The colors look better in real life. It is a bit of a challenge photographing pages at 12:30 am. I used a lot of different products here. All CTMH except the stitched ribbon. The little flaps at the top are the A-Door-ables that I recently discovered. These little buggers are FUN, FUN, FUN! Under the little flaps are little pictures. I love that you can color them any color you want by sponging on a little ink.

Aaaah..... These were the days. Tyler and Emily always doing something silly to make me laugh. Now, they are equally fun, just not in the same goofy sort of way. We are learning that teenagers are odd creatures that like to leave their clothes on the floor, drink out of the milk carton and lose everything from coats to phone chargers. You would think they would get tired of being told not do these things, but they must not..... I keep telling them I can't wait for them to have a house of their own because I am making a list of things I am going to do when I visit. Tee Hee :).

Enough Rambling. Sorry, sometimes I do that. Just ask Zane.

No comments:

Post a Comment