Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Today is a Happy Day!

Here is a fun page that started out as a home gathering project. I added the borders cut from the CTMH Cricut cartridge, as well as a few other details. The border is stamped around the page with a bracket stamp, the flower is made with the CTMH scallop and circle punch, and the hand stitching was easy peasy with the new stitching ruler.


I have been very busy preparing for the crazy month of November. I will be setting up shop at 2 crops and 2 craft fairs, plus have 2 crop nights and an event calendar workshop going on. I am excited to share my crafting projects with you, they are pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. For now, you will have to wait... Sorry :).

Tyler takes the written test for drivers training tomorrow, then he will be driving us around to get his hours in. The bad thing about a small town, everything is just around the corner. It looks like a couple road trips to visit family will need to be planned. Oh my, the thought of my dear son behind the wheel makes me a little jittery.

No comments:

Post a Comment