Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Follow Your Dreams......

Moving on to the second layout with the You and Me kit. Emily had edited these pictures with all these great quotes she found online. I was so taken back when I found them. They speak volumes about her go getter attitude. She has ambition, goals, and determination, yet she balances her drive to be the best with a lot of fun loving personality.


I added a couple of things not shown in the kit quide to make the layout my own. The borders around the page and photo corners help to pull it all together. The Elemental journaling tags matched perfectly and a great way to hide my mushy journaling. I did a lot of inking around things on this page. This added a lot of dimension and contrast to the different layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment