Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge

I whipped up this quick little card last night for my entry into the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #127


The little flower stamps are from the CTMH Spring Up set. The sentiment is from PTI. The pattern paper is todays sneak peek. It is the new Typeset paper line by CTMH. Only a couple more days until the new book goes live! Yay!!!

I learned a new trick and it is amazing!!! To save your Cricut mats, spray them with the CTMH My Acrylix stamp cleaner, wipe them off with a lint free cloth. It is VERY important that it be a truly lint free cloth. Then let the mats air dry for 15 minutes and they are 90% new again. Trust me on this one! It truly does work! I could not believe my eyes, my very worn down mats were revived and full of life again. Amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment