Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Forbidden Caverns

I was so excited to go into the Caverns with Tyler, Emily, and Zane. I had went when my sister and I went to Florida nearly 20 years ago. I found them to be quite interesting and really enjoyed learning about all the rock formations. Here is the first 2 page layout of our afternoon adventure. Of course, I still have to journal, but I will wait until I have all the pages done. This way I don't repeat myself on the pages. Sometimes, I have a bad habit of this.

Page 1...
The papers are from Lucky level 2 (X7137B), the title are letters cut from the Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge. The stars are from the Lucky chipboard embellishment pack (Z1356) with a little white stitching added to make them stand out a bit more.
Page 2...

The journaling block is cut from the Lacy Labels Cricut cartridge, I added a couple Canvas Badge Buttons (Z1397). The canvas buttons are so fun to stamp on for a custom embellishment. The chipboard quote is from same Lucky embellishment pack that the chipboard stars are in.

Both pages together...

The layout design is from the Magic idea book. The bottom photo on the 2nd page folds down so I could add more photos to the page. To do this I cut a 12x12 photo storage memory protector in half which gives you 3 horizontal pockets to slide pictures into. Works like a charm!

A close up of the fold down flap.

No comments:

Post a Comment