Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

6 Eyes are Better Than 2

After spotting the Creative Scrappers Sketch I posted earlier today, I couldn't help but create something this evening. I had a lot of creative fun with this one.

The border around the page is stamped with the "sweet summer times" stamp in the Summer Days set. Since it was springtime, it just didn't seem right to have the word "summer" in there. I covered the summer with small rectangles of Colonial White cardstock and stamped "spring" from the Spring Up set, added some penwork, inked it up and called it good.

Edited to add! Oh man! I need to fix that title, looks like I forgot a word.....

To keep the focus on the photos and help ground them to the page, I pulled out some Topiary Re-Inker and mixed up a batch of spray ink. You don't need much when working with spray ink, a couple squirts go along way.


The trees are once again using the Treetops set. This is a perfect example of why I am so in love with stamping on my pages. I doubt I would have ever found any tree stickers that have grey trunks. I love the ability to custom make accents to match the photos and papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment