Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Making progress

Another 2 pager for the vacation album. I am nearly as excited to see this album making progress as we were when we finally made it the 2.6 miles up the mountain to Rainbow Falls. I am sitting here wishing for some warm weather and the day these pictures were taken it was at least 90 degrees. We were so hot and sweaty during this hiking adventure. "Brutal" is the word Zane uses to describe our day. http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

I wish I could remember who makes these papers, I think Creative Imaginations, not 100% sure though. I do know the sketch I used is from one of the Scrapbook Generation sketch books. They are awesome, you can find them here



I designed the leaf border along the bottom with a leaf from the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge. The title is cut from Gypsy font and Street sign. I worked out all the cutting details while sitting in the dance studio while Emily was rehearsing. This is one of my favorite things about the Gypsy, designing page elements while waiting at practices, riding in the car, etc.

The only stamped image on this page is the photo corner in the upper Right corner. I use this stamp from the CTMH Take a Picture set (C1440) quite often. A quick and easy way to dress up a corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment