Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Under The Sea.



Another one crossed off in the vacation album. I am determined to finish this book! I pulled out some old papers from We R Memory Keepers The White out collection. The pattern in the paper reminded me of water ripples, so I thought it would work good for some Ripley's Aquarium pictures. I did find the bright blue color in the crab pictures to be a bit challenging to work with, but I think it ended up okay.



I used the "now you see it" sketch the from CTMH Magic idea book. I am loving this book and all the ideas for hidden elements.


The little fish were cut out with the Cricut using the Animal Kingdom Cartridge. Cute little guys!


My favorite part is the hidden photo. I thought this was a perfect technique to showcase the "hidden" fish in the picture. Just pull the top tab, the journaling disappears and 2 photos appear. Voila!!! Just like Magic. Tee Hee!The photo corners and water flourishes are from the CTMH stamp set Take A Picture (C1440). Of course, I had to add a little outlining. Wouldn't be a page without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment