Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How about a little wings!

 


I have had so much fun working with these papers and the stamp of the month set this month. Sometimes when I create, I find it hard to figure out what I am going to use with the pictures. This month I let the papers and stamp set guide me along. I had to dig deep in my boxes of photos to find these pictures of Kylee and Emily playing dress up. Oh.... how I miss these days, the two of them giggling, playing dress up, wearing their crowns and actually asking me to take their picture. Now, I have to hunt them down and beg to take some pictures. I usually find them still giggling, and "makeovers" is the term they use now. All my make-up has found its way to Emilys room, half the time I am happy if my blow dryer and deodarent are where I left them. I am so glad Emily and Kylee have remained good friends through all these years. They "break-up" often, cut accross the neighbors yard to return each others items, only to be hanging out again in an hour or two.
 

 

I still need to add a shoe stamped image to the left side of the page, but I think the butterfly with 2 shades of ink looks great! I seen the pleated paper skirt on a card a fellow CTMH consultant did and thought it was a great idea! Adds a little extra touch to the image.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful layout Angie! I love all the detail on it and what cute photos!!

    ReplyDelete