Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Desk calendars, post it note pads....

Well, we have all been fighting the "crud" around the Highland house this week. Emily stayed home from school today, and sadly had to miss Basketball pictures tonight. I may have to figure out how to take a group shot after the game Saturday, so I have a picture for the album. She also decided to sign up for girl scouts. The girl loves to be busy. She must get that from me.... Tee Hee!

I have been busy throwing together some last minute craft items to take Friday night to a crop. They are going to have a table set up that you can put homemade items for sale. I am also going to be a CTMH vendor, which I am very excited about! I am so happy I finally have the confidence to give my business my all. I am truly enjoying every minute I get to teach someone a new technique, how to use a paper trimmer, etc.

I got this idea from a fellow CTMH consultant on the consultant message board. Little desk calendars...... so cute, and easy to make. The base is a coaster covered with paper, then dressed up with some embellishments. I bought the little 2 x 3 calendars at the dollar store. They came in a pack with 5 of each month and a notepad. So for $4, I have 20 complete calendars and 4 notepads to alter.
Photobucket

These little post it note pads are simple to make. Just attach the post it notes and fold the paper around it to make a holder. I thought they would make cute stocking stuffer. I used a quote from the CTMH twitterpated stickease for the easel note pad holder.
Photobucket

I have been trying to figure out what to do with this CTMH stickease quote. Stuck it in a little frame, dressed it up a little, and voila!
Photobucket

That is my crafting for this week....... Getting prepared for my next newsletter, if you would like to be added to my CTMH monthly newsletter list, email me at angiehighland@myctmh.com

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. You have an AMAZING blog with a ton of fantastic information!. Thank You for sharing. :^)

    CTMH Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Angie! Wonderful crafts and ideas! You've inspired me to get organized and get back to scrapping!

    Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad Dana! No better time than the present to dive back in.

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete