Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

November CTMH SOTM

I finally broke out this months Stamp of The Month Set..... Around the Block. I will definitely be using this set allot. There are still a few more days left to get this set. You can get it at a discounted or even for Free!

Photobucket

My Creations from today using Jingle Level 2 paper packet and the SOTM
Photobucket

I am going to make 1 more taller candle and 1 more shorter candle, get a little tray from the dollar store and put them all in a cute basket for a Christmas gift. Your own little candle village. I just love how everything turned out!

Close up of the Card.... I colored things in with Crayola Colored Pencils, this was a first for me. I hope Tyler and Emily don't notice their pencils are missing :)
Photobucket

Close up of Candle.....
These are super fun and easy to make.
1. Trim white tissue paper the height of your white candle (bought mine at the dollar store).
2. Cut tissue paper long enough to wrap around your candle with about 1/2 " overhang.
3. Stamp your images on tissue paper, then color in with colored pencils however you choose.
4. Wrap tissue paper around candle. Needs to be smooth around candle.
5. Wrap wax paper around candle, grasping the ends with your hand by bunching it up in your fist.
6. Heat one side of candle with heat tool. You will be able to see the tissue paper melting into the candle.
7. Remove wax paper and continue to re wrap and heating until you have completed all around the candle.
Don't worry if you don't get every spot, you can touch up any areas without the wax paper if you have any areas that didn't melt good.

Photobucket

Close up of Writing Tablet.... (You can buy these in packs of 3 at the dollar store).
Photobucket

Inside of writing tablet..... Notice the cute little pocket.
Photobucket

My final project today was this adorable snowflake ornament. I used the new Cricut Cartridge I bought yesterday called When It's Cold Outside. You can't tell by the picture, but the silver is actually stickles. I can't wait to make some of the other patterns, especially the 3 D ones.
Photobucket

When I uploaded my pictures I remembered I had taken a couple pictures of Baby Ruby Over the weekend. Such a little chunky monkey :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Back to work tomorrow..... Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment