Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

preparing......

Lately it seems that I have been doing a lot of preparing for things...... School will be starting soon, so of course both kids need things. New backpacks, shoes, clothes..... $$$! I think we are about ready, they still need shoes and we will likely wait until the last minute for that one.

I have this week off work and are going camping for 4 days. We all know camping takes a lot of preparing. Today I am going to get the food. I like to cook / prepare as much ahead of time as I can. So, when we want shish k bobs, or sloppy Jo's , everything is done, just have to heat up and eat. I don't like to spend the camping trip cooking! So, the list is made and of course the coupons are printed....$23 worth this week. Woo Hoo! I am very nervous how Murphy will be camping, really hoping we don't get kicked out with his barking. He has a naughty streak that's for sure:)

September 11, 12, and 13, I will be scrapping for the weekend with my good scrappin' friends. I am determined that I will be super organized and accomplish a lot! So, also preparing for that. lol! I pulled everything I need to catch up on Emily's sports album. Now, I need to get everything ready for Tylers. I am about 4 yrs behind on both the school and sport albums. I really need to get them caught up.

I've been very busy making cards for the CAD challenge I am hosting at the www.scrap-room.com . Really has been fun, but having some LO withdrawal. I did manage to create a couple of LO's at a crop with my girlfriends Friday....
Photobucket
I had started this page at least 3 months ago, finally finished it up. The title is kind of hard to see in the picture, but I used leftover plastic packaging to cut the letters with Cricut (AKA buttons). Initially I was hoping they would have been cut all the way through, but the end result was ok. The best part.... Recycling the packaging which would have been in the landfill otherwise.

Photobucket
These are also some very old pictures, back from 2006. I can't believe how little T & E look here, oh how time flies!

Photobucket
I absolutely love this picture of Lars and Ivy. They both have such great smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment