Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

my try at glimmer mist....

I finally had some time to create something last night. It seems lately I have had a hard time squeezing in some creativity. It felt so good to sit down with a cup of coffee and let the juices flow, even if it was 11 at night!

This page started out as a simple page, and well anyone that knows me knows simple is not my style! 4 hrs later this is what I ended up with.....

Photobucket

After I had the page all done, it was missing something. I have had this bottle of glimmer mist that I had bought on clearance for over a year and never tried it. I like the concept, although next time if I am going to use it on the cardstock base, it needs to be done prior to gluing everything else down. I ended up with much more "mist" then I would have liked because I kept trying to even it out. I used letters cut from Cricut tear drop cartridge as a mask, then took them off after I sprayed the glimmer mist. I have never done this and will do it again, love the effect of the base cardstock showing through.

Papers are from Luxe design Ecology line, love this line! Thanks Vanessa at the scrapbook nook for ordering it in!

Now, the creativity is flowing again, and am scrambling to get this house clean so I can play in the scraproom again tonite!

No comments:

Post a Comment