Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

This time I'm going to do this.

So...this is my 3rd attempt at starting a blog, somewhere out in cyberspace are 2 previous blogs I started. Unfortunately I wrote down the blog names / passwords in such a safe place, I cannot find them.

Tyler and Emily went to their Aunt Brenda's yesterday for the week. Emily called last night after only 4 hours convinced she could not spend the week. I convinced her to spend last night and call me today if she wants to come home. It never use to bother her to be away from home, for the few months she almost always calls me to come get her. She likes to be home in the comfort of her own bed. I'm waiting for her to call today. Hopefully she will stay the week. I know she will have a blast with crazy Aunt Brenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment